Dear Wine Industry Participant:
Below is the information required for the Wine Online Registration Process. There are 10 documents. The other 8 PDF Documents must please be completed and sent back to FaezeW@dalrrd.gov.za. The information needed on each document is as follows:
- Applicant Information: Exporting Company's information
- Consignee Information: A list of all the overseas consignees that you sell to.
- Bottler Information: If you export bulk wine, the department needs to know who the overseas bottler is, so they can request a sample to see if it was bottled correctly as a South African product.
- Loading Warehouse Information: This would be all the warehouse's where you load your containers, so that the Department's Inspectors know which warehouse to go and inspect.
- Other Party Information: If you use any freight forwarders that do Export Certificate applications, as well as VI1 / Analysis Certificate applications on your behalf, their information will be required. If you do all the applications yourself, then you do not have to fill this information in.
- Applicant - Other Party - Consignee: This is only applicable if you use a freight forwarder. You may use more than one freight forwarder and they may only do applications for certain of your consignees. If this is the case we need to know, which Freight Forwarder is allowed to do applications on your behalf for which of your consignees. In addition we need to know which functions they perform on your behalf.
- Producer Information: This would be the Producer details as registered with SAWIS.
- Importer Information: Importing Company's information
- Member Information: This would be the user(s) from registering party who will be logging onto Wine Online. You will receive a username for each user once you are registered.
Fill in the forms which are applicable to you.
Please submit the information to the following email address: FaezeW@dalrrd.gov.za or fax the manual information to 021 - 887 6392. This information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will only be utilized by us for inputting and uploading into the Wine Online System.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you require any additional information in this regard or alternatively via email on FaezeW@dalrrd.gov.za.
The Wine Online Team